If someone you know is in jail, or if a warrant has been issued for your arrest, you may be wondering what your options are. Though not your best option, your first thought might be to call a bail bondsman. If someone is in jail, you can hire a bail bondsman to post that person’s bond so that they can be released from custody. However, a bail bondsman cannot give legal advice. If you have questions about your pending case, a bail bondsman is forbidden, by law, to give you any legal counsel on your charges. Also, an arrest warrant may be issued without a bond amount having been set. Under these circumstances, a bail bondsman cannot seek to have a bond amount set on your behalf. Another option is to hire an attorney. Unlike a bail bondsman, an attorney can advise you regarding the charges you or someone you know may be facing. Also, an attorney can ask a judge to set a bond, if none has been set. Furthermore, an attorney can seek to have your bond reduced, in the event that it is set at an unreasonable amount. However, unless the attorney is also an attorney bondsman, he or she cannot write your bond and get you out of jail. For the reasons listed above, it’s easy to see why an attorney who is also an attorney bondsman is what you need, if you or someone you know is facing criminal charges, and is in jail or has a pending arrest warrant. Unlike a bail bondsman or an attorney who can’t write bonds, an attorney/attorney bondsman can write your bond and get you out of jail, seek bond reductions, as well as give you legal advice and represent you in court on your criminal case. If you’re in trouble, we can help. Call us today at 214.827.2800. Locations We Service: Addison, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cockrell Hill, Coppell, Dallas County, Desoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Garland, Highland Park, Irving , Lancaster, Mesquite, Richardson, Rowlett, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, University Park,Allen, Collin County, Frisco, Plano